Customer Personal Information
We receive and store any personal information that you provide us as part of your registration with us, and buying and selling activities. Most of this information is available publicly anyway.
We also store the mobile number, email id that you provide us for registration and use them for communicating with you online or offline.
We might also receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
By using or continuing to use the site you agree to our use of your information (including sensitive personal information) in accordance with this Privacy Notice, as may be amended from time to time by Poulmart.com in its discretion. You also agree and consent to us collecting, storing, processing, transferring and sharing information (including sensitive personal information) related to you with third parties or service providers for the purposes as set out in this Privacy Notice.
We may be required to share the aforesaid information with government authorities and agencies for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences. You agree and consent for Poulmart.com to disclose your information, if so required under the applicable law.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address.
- Protection of Poulmart.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property or safety, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies, organisations, government or regulatory authorities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in a way that is contrary to the commitments made in this Privacy Notice
- With your consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.Whenever we transfer personal information to countries outside India in the course of sharing information as set out above, we will ensure that the information is transferred in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by the applicable laws including but not limited to Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules framed there under.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser and to provide features such as Recommended for You, personalised advertisements on other Web sites and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
- If you do leave cookies turned on, be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
Does Poulmart.com share the Information it receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling it to others.
Third Party Service Providers: We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), and providing customer service. They may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process the personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by the applicable law.
Currently, we do not transfer personal information to other countries. However, if and when we transfer personal information to countries outside India in the course of sharing information as set out above, we will ensure that the information is transferred in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by the applicable laws including but not limited to Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules framed there under.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input in addition to maintaining security of your information as per the International Standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001 on “Information Technology Security Techniques Information Security Management System-Requirements”.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal information (including sensitive personal information). Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer. Click here for more information on how to sign off.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Web sites?
Our site may include third-party advertising and links to other Web sites.
We use Google Adsense for offering ads on our website pages. You can learn more about Google policies for partner sites by visiting the link below.
What Information Can I Access?
Poulmart.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with Poulmart.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. This list will change as our website evolves.
Are Children Allowed to Use Poulmart?
Use of Poulmart.com is available only to person/companies who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may not use Poulmart.com .
Notices and Revisions
If you have any concern about privacy or grievances at please contact us with a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you.
Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our website frequently to see recent changes.
Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Items sold on Poulmart.com must follow our content policy and guidelines, detailed below.
Buyers or sellers of items are expected to conduct proper research to ensure that the items created to be sold on Poulmart.com are in compliance with all applicable laws. If Poulmart.com determines that the content of an item is prohibited, we may summarily remove or alter it without returning any fees the listing has incurred. Poulmart.com reserves the right to make judgements about whether or not content is appropriate.
Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with some examples of prohibited content:
Pornography; X-rated movies; home porn; hard-core material, including magazines,that depict graphic sexual acts; amateur porn; soiled undergarments; sexual aid devices; and “adult-only” novelty items that are primarily sold through adult-only novelty stores and erotic boutiques are not permitted.
What we deem offensive is probably about what you would expect. This
includes items such as crime-scene photos or human organs and body parts. Poulmart.com reserves the right to determine the appropriateness of items sold on our site. Also,be aware of cultural differences and sensitivities. Some items may be acceptable in one country, but unacceptable in another. Please keep in mind our global community of customers.
Items sold on the Poulmart.com Web site must adhere to all applicable laws. Some items that may not be sold include any products which may lead to the production of an illegal item or illegal activity.
If Poulmart.com learns that an item is not the property of the seller, or was obtained through illegal means, we will immediately remove the item from our website.
Items that infringe upon an individual privacy.
Poulmart.com holds personal privacy in the highest regard. Therefore, items that infringe upon, or have potential to infringe upon, an individual privacy are prohibited. Additionally, the sale of marketing lists (bulk e-mail lists, direct-mail marketing lists, etc.) is prohibited.
Digital Content, Media, Videos, Movies, Music, Subscriptions to magazines, other downloadable Content etc.
Poulmart.com is not in the business of selling any form of digital content or downloadable content like music, videos, movies, or any other digital or downloadable content. Therefore, we explicitly prohibit selling such items on our website.
Replicas of trademarked items.
The sale of unauthorised replicas, or pirated, counterfeit, and knockoff merchandise is not permitted.
Rights of publicity.
Celebrity images and/or celebrity names cannot be used for commercial purposes without permission of the celebrity or their management. This includes product endorsements and merchandise as well as unauthorised celebrity image collections.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]